CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Only 2 Days.....

As I've stated in a previous post, Chris's schedule has been crazy. Well, I'm pleased to report....2 more weeks are down! In the next 1/2 hour Chris will once again return home! :-)
It's weird, cause even though he's been gone the last several times for 2 weeks at a time, it seems each time he goes he's gone longer then the previous time. I'm so excited to see him, I feel like a little kid on Christmas morning. We don't really have anything planned since I still have to go to work during the day. But we do plan on spending the next couple evenings together and enjoy every minute we have. Chris will be leaving again Friday morning for another 2 weeks!
I'm hoping the next 2 weeks doesn't feel like 2 months...but they always do!

3 comments:

Mrs. Eshbaugh said...

I hope your enjoying your time! Let's plan for that next break to do something!

Kevin, Isabella, Jennifer Kramer said...

Hope you get to enjoy every minute together! Enjoy your special dinner tonight.

Anonymous said...

Awe, you two are soooo cute!!! I wish Jahi would hurry up and propose so I can write a blog! Luv Ya!