CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, October 5, 2008

Chris's Going Away Party!

As you all know, starting Monday, Chris will have a very hectic next several months. With is constant coming and going, it was hard to plan a party for him. So we decided to have close family and friends gather at a local bar & grill last night. With such short notice, we had a great turn out. It was a lot of fun and I'm very thankful that people were able to come and wish Chris their best. I know it meant a lot to Chris to have his 'buddies' show their support and love for him! Thanks everyone...it was a great time! :-)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you guys had a lot of fun!

Mrs. Eshbaugh said...

Thanks for inviting us! I hope it was fun into the night...don't forget what i told you- I mean it form the bottom of my heart.

The DeWater family said...

Looks like you had a great time - sorry we missed it!

Kristy said...

Great photos... looks like everyone had tons of fun:) What a nice night with family and friends. I absolutely love the photo of you two that's now on your main page!!!

Kevin, Isabella, Jennifer Kramer said...

So glad Chris had such a great party. Sorry I missed it. Love and prayers from your sis. Now I can get you come DI stuff!

The Kramer's said...

That picture of Isabella playing pool is too cute! Looks like a good time! Good Luck Chris! Enjoy your time together!!! You and Julie will be in our thoughts and prayers while you're gone! :-)