CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Annual Halloween Bash!

Last night marked the 5th year! A friend throws a Halloween party every year, I've only been to one other and it was a few years ago. This year, I attended with a couple of my girlfriends. With Chris out of town, they are really doing a great job by keeping me occupied! The party was great! I got to catch up with a few people I don't get to see very often and have a blast with the people I do!
Here are some pictures from the event...stay tuned for one busy Halloween filled next weekend!!

3 comments:

Kevin, Isabella, Jennifer Kramer said...

Looks like a fun time!

Anonymous said...

Fun pictures!!!

Anonymous said...

You all sure look like you had a great time!!! This was nice to look at.