CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 14, 2008

Work and then Play!

Saturday Chris had to work most of the day. So while he was gone I decided to do some work of my own. Chris and I had talking about finally getting some work done in our kitchen. Living there for over a year....it was about time. So first things first, the boarder HAD to come down. For those of you that don't know, Chris and I HATE wallpaper. So that's what I did. I didn't get it all finished, but a pretty good start. I plan on finishing it this weekend.
Later that evening Chris and I went on a 'date'! We went out to dinner to Tony Roma's (amazing food, I might add), then we went to a movie. We saw I Am Legend. What a GREAT movie....I recommend it to everyone.
It was a pretty relaxing weekend, nothing too major went on. Hopefully soon I'll be taking some pictures. Hope every ones week is good!

2 comments:

Kristy said...

I think we both had the same idea this past weekend... home improvement work=) It's so nice to check something off the "what-to-accomplish" list. I bet your kitchen will look great!

Sue Haynes said...

Take pictures! You have such a nice home!