CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, January 27, 2008

King Pins!

Last night, Chris and I finally got to go out with some of our friends that we don't get to see a lot of. With all of us married, working hard, and having the chaos of our day to day lives, it's been a challenge to get together.
We met Erin(Peanut), Adam, Laura, and Greg at a local Bar/Grill for some great food, needed drinks, and good conversation. After leaving the bar we all headed down to the bowling alley, where more people met us.
Bowling to us is always fun. We don't do it as often as we use to, but every time we do, Chris and I get competitive! The first game I beat everyone with a 122 score (not my best, but it beat everyone else). The second game Chris won with a high of 141 and I followed in second with a 130. Needless to say, it was great for us to beat the others sharing the lane with us (sorry guys)!
It was a great night and we hope it's not too long till we can get together again. We're up to kicking your butts anytime!! :-)

Chris and I

Chris enjoying none other then....Captain & Coke!

I'm showing them how it's done! (that's me on the right-sorry it's so dark)

Adam and Erin being goofy!

Erin, Laura, and Julie

1 comments:

Kristy said...

Bowling is soooo much fun! Julie- did you lose weight? You look great=)