CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, December 31, 2007

Game Nights!

Friday night, while still having the kids, we made it a pretty low key evening. With going back to work and trying to entertain two kids, we were pretty tired. Friday we decided to order pizza and play games. Samantha didn't really want to play any games so she opted to play with her new Dora Play-Doh set she got for Christmas.

Saturday we decided to take the kids to the movies, we went and saw Alvin and the Chipmunks(very cute and funny, I told Chris I wanted a chipmunk!). Now, neither one of us had been to a children's movie in some time and I was a little skeptical about all the kids. I'm not one to enjoy all the crying and talking in the theaters. To my surprise, it wasn't bad at all!
Later that evening we went over to my parents so they could say goodbye to the kids. We stayed for an easy dinner and another game night. It was a lot of fun!

Chris and Nick playing Uno

Me and Nick playing cards

Samantha playing with her Play-Doh

And then at mom and dad's....

Playing more Uno....

Saying Goodbye to Mr. Steve

And to Ms. Mary

Then Sunday, a trip to Jen and Kevin's was made to say more goodbyes......

Giving thier new buddy Kevin, a hug :-(
And don't forget Jen....

Everyone was sad to see them go, but very happy they finally got to meet them! Thank you to my wonderful family for EVERYTHING you all did! :-)

2 comments:

Kevin, Isabella, Jennifer Kramer said...

It was so great getting to know that kids. I can't wait until summer and I know Isabella will be up for lots of playing, too.

Anonymous said...

Looks like you guys had SO MUCH fun!!! I am so glad! Miss you!