CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Finally......Kids!

As you may have read in a previous post, the Maderas were going to have some excitement this week! Well, I know a lot of you have been asking and I won't keep you in suspense any longer. Chris and I got to have his two younger children for the holiday!!!! As some of you may know (and I won't go into detail), we've had a VERY rough time in the past to see these kids, but prayers, patience and being good people pay off! :-) We got to pick the kids up Christmas Eve morning at the airport and they will be staying with us till New Year's Eve morning!
The oldest is Nicholas and he is 10 and then there is Samantha who is 7. Chris and I are having a GREAT time with these two kids. Here are a few pictures from their arrival. We'll have a great week with them, make sure you check in on us.....

Samantha, Daddy, Nicholas


Daddy and Samantha

Nicholas

Nicholas, Julie, and Samantha

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I started praying for this day when we were in the Outer Banks. AMEN!! I love it and love all the smiles. What a beautiful Christmas gift!!!
Aunt Sue