CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Happy Birthday Daddy!

I want to wish my dad a very Happy Birthday today!
You're always there whenever I've needed you and I know I can always count on you. Thank you so much for everything you've done for me in the past and everything you continue to do for me. I continue to ask myself what I'd do without you....I know for one thing, I don't ever want to find out! Have a great day dad, you deserve the best of everything!
I love you very much!! :)

2 comments:

Kristy said...

<3 Wonderful! Happy Birthday Uncle Steve:)

Sue Haynes said...

This world has a lot of great people in it, but by far your Dad is one of the best. He is a "rock" to so many people. You are so lucky to have him, and I know you really appreciate him. Happy Birthday Steve!!!