CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Clinicals, Quizzes, Tests, OH MY!!

A lot of people have been asking or may have just been wondering how school's been going for me. Sorry I haven't posted about it in a few months....I really haven't posted about a lot lately!

I'm now in my 6Th month of Nursing school....I know, can you believe it? It's been flying by! Since the last time I posted about school, I've since completed Anatomy 1 & 2, Nutrition and my first month of clinicals. LOL, the stories I could share about clinicals...but that's for a sidebar conversation!! :) I'm presently in Pharmacology and another month of clinicals. In fact, I had my first clinical today for the month of July. I'm currently in nursing homes, but will be in hospitals before I know it! School is continuing to keep me busy. Starting back in June I went from 4 days a week for only a few hours to 5 days for 7 hours. Between being at school for 7 hours a day, working 5 hours a day and still going to the gym for 2 hours everyday....sure keeps me on my toes. I'm pretty much up and going from 5am-11pm, sometimes even after midnight!

As far as my academics go, I'm still going strong, staying on task, and getting great grades! I'm maintaining a 3.8 GPA!! :) I still have a quiz and test every week and even homework to complete for clinicals. I'm still really enjoying it and I learn new things everyday. Don't get me wrong, I have days where all I want to do is stay under my covers and cry, wondering what day today is....but I'm a motivated person and giving up and failure is not in my vocabulary! I have less than a year to go and at this rate, I'll be walking across that stage for a nursing diploma before I know it!

2 comments:

The Kramer's said...

WAY TO GO JULIE!!! :-) Loved the part about faliure is not in your vocabulary! And would LOVE to hear your stories,I can only imagine!:-)

Kristy said...

Great job! Keep up the hard work:)