CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, May 23, 2009

OBX Getaway!!

Last weekend I was fortunate enough to be able to get away on a mini vacation for a few days. With my parents and other family down in the Outer Banks, NC for 2 weeks, I flew down there for a long weekend to have some 'relax time'! With being in school non-stop & working, I won't get a real vacation until next year after May. So when this opportunity came knocking...I answered!
I got in LATE Thursday night (due to some flight delays), the weather was great while I was there....good thing, because I desperately needed some sun. Sun is what I wanted and FRIED is what I got! The beach house was gorgeous and absolutely huge...we had an elevator!! I left Sunday evening and was sad to go, the weekend flew by. But I had a great time and I'm thankful everything worked out so I could be there.

4 comments:

The Kramer's said...

Glad you got a chance to get away! Looks like a good time. LOVE the house, gorgeous! Hope you aren't to burnt! :-(
HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY!!!!

Kristy said...

WOW- you look great! Thanks for sharing all the pics... it looks like you had a really nice time:)

Kevin, Isabella, Jennifer Kramer said...

Glas you got away! You've been working so hard; you deserved a break. Too bad you got so burnt.

Krissy said...

Awesome pictures!!! Glad you were able to join the family...