CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, March 20, 2009

It's Been Too Long!!

As most of you know, a couple of years ago one of my closest friends moved down South. Well, over the last year or so we haven't got to see each other much, let alone hang out. So a couple of weeks ago, Krissy and Blake came into town for her Step-Mom's birthday, also coming to Ohio for a visit was Krissy's brother Dave, fiancee Kim, and new baby boy Greyson!
Not only have I not seen the North Carolina clan for a long time, I also haven't seen her parent's and friends for over a year! It was such a great time catching up with everyone, I hope another year doesn't go by till I see everyone again!

Me, Krissy, Patty

Gale (Blake's dad), Me, and Blake

Me & Dave (Krissy's brother)

Kim (Krissy's soon-to-be sister-in-law) & Me

Me & Grayson (the newest addition to the Morrison Clan)

Michele (Birthday Girl-Krissy's step-mom), Dave, & Me

Me & Krissy....I miss her :-(

Some of my favorite ladies!!

Top from left: Me, Patty, Michele

Bottom from left: Martha, Ruthann, Krissy & either Chloe or Charlotte...I can't tell the dogs apart!!! :-)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awe, that was very sweet!!! Miss you too! Pictures turned out great! Oh and by the way, that was CHLOE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL!