CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, March 27, 2009

Another Month Down!!

Yesterday was the end of my second month of school! This month was a little more changeling as I had two classes. With working from 5:30am to 8am, then going to school from 9am-4pm, keeping up with the gym at least 5 days, and then working again from 6:30pm-9pm...it definitely made for a long and BUSY day! This month was Psychology and Computers. Psychology I found very interesting, which I always have. We had a test, a mid-term, a 4 page paper, and a final! Computers I found very easy, it basically was typing (which I'm good at), PowerPoint's, Word, Excel, Outlines, and of course, quizzes, tests, and another paper! With all that, I'm proud to report that I still managed to finish both classes with A's!!!

Due to the end of the semester, I'm now on break for the next 9 days! April 6Th starts Anatomy...wish me luck! :)

4 comments:

The Kramer's said...

Way to go Julie!!!! It was nice to see you tonight, and I meant to tell you that you look amazing! Can't wait to hear about anatomy! Enjoy your break! :-)

Kristy said...

Great job!!! Keep up the good work:)

Kevin, Isabella, Jennifer Kramer said...

We are so proud of you!

Mary Gaylord said...

You deserve a much needed break! We are also soooo proud of you!!! GREAT JOB!!