CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, February 26, 2009

The Results are In....

Today was my last day of Intro to Nursing for school! I've done pretty well this month, keeping an 'A' throughout the last 4 weeks. With having a test every Monday, a quiz every Thursday and a paper in between, it took a lot of studying and when I say a lot...I mean A LOT! I took my final exam today and got a 'B', which I was still really excited about. With that being said, I still managed to complete the course with an 'A'!!!!!
I'm looking forward to my 'school free' weekend...no reading, no homework, and no studying! Monday I start my next course, which is Computer Literacy & Psychology, wish me luck!

I guess what they say is true, hard work really does pay off! One month down....14 more to go! :-)

5 comments:

The Kramer's said...

YAY Julie!!! :-) Hope you enjoy your worry free weekend! Congrats!!

Kevin, Isabella, Jennifer Kramer said...

Yeah! I knew you could do it!

Anonymous said...

Congrats Jules!!!!!
Dee

Anonymous said...

Congrats Julie!
Believing in yourself is the first step and you have done well.
Enjoy your relaxing weekend!
Sue K.

Kristy said...

Congratulations:)