CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, February 23, 2009

More Painting.....

With me now in school, working, going to the gym 5-6 days a week, and general household maintenance, I haven't had a lot of time to work on the kitchen. But it hasn't been forgotten and it's still a work in progress.
This past weekend, my parents came over and we finally got all the priming done on the walls. It's now ready for color!! But before that can happen we still need to finish the ceilings and paint all the trim. I'll finally have this weekend free of all school work so I'm hoping some more things can get done. I also need to clean my house! :-(

Mom wiping the walls down before painting! The prep is the worst!!

Dad hates painting...it's his least favorite home project to do. Thanks dad for chipping in!

The mess of the kitchen!

Getting my paint on!!

This is our new kitchen sink & faucet that dad installed a few weeks ago!

**Thanks mom & dad for coming over and helping....we'll get it done! :-)

2 comments:

Kevin, Isabella, Jennifer Kramer said...

Looks like you are moving along!

Kristy said...

Looking good:) Can't wait to see the finished project!