CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

The Past Year......Final Take!

So with the chaos of Krissy's wedding over, we still had a pretty busy June ahead of us. Father's Day was right around the corner and then Chris's 33rd birthday on the 26th! Right after Chris's birthday his oldest son, Christopher, traveled from Florida to come and visit for 2 weeks! We had a blast with him. We even got to celebrate his 13th birthday with him on July 6th. We took Christopher to Geauga Lake, we went boating with the family out at Portage Lakes, Chris and I took him to Fun N' Stuff (a local go-cart place), we went to the 4th of July Parade (which Isabella was in for her gymnastics class), we went out to dinner a couple of times, had bonfires at our house and my parents (he even got to roast marshmallows for the first time), and he ventured to the zoo with my sister, Jennifer, and Isabella while we were at work. We had a pretty busy 2 weeks while he was here, but Chris and I really enjoyed being able to spend that time with him.

The rest of July and into August was just your typical weekend 'stuff'. We had another wedding we attended, I had my cousins baby shower, a wedding reception picnic, my dad's birthday, and a Bachlorette Party.
Chris and I also have both been busy working as much overtime at our jobs as we can. It's always nice to get those paychecks with a little extra.

Now that you're all caught up with the main events of our past year, hopefully you can join us as we venture into future events. We always have things going on and things we can't wait to share with all of our loved ones.
For those of you that are wondering, yes, I have pictures that will be getting posted. I'm new to this blogging thing, so I'm taking one step at a time!!

2 comments:

Kristy said...

What a summer! Can't wait to see the photos:)

Mrs. Eshbaugh said...

You've been pretty busy!!