CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, September 21, 2009

It's a Bird, It's a Plane....It's Julie Skydiving!!

There's always been one thing I've always wanted to do....skydive! One of my good friends' twin brother has really gotten into the sport in the last few months, we got to talking a couple of weeks ago and I said I wanted to go with him. So we planned the trip! So what better time than my birthday. That's exactly what I did to celebrate my 28Th birthday....a perfect way to always remember! It definitely is an experience I will never forget. The feeling is so indescribable....it's something that everyone needs to experience. I had SO much fun, I'm already planning my next jump!

Waiting my turn

All geared up & ready to jump!

My friend Kyle & I....let's go!

Me & Daddy (he's going next time)!!

Taking off....

There I am!!

After a safe landing!!

3 comments:

The Kramer's said...

You are one brave girl! Looks like a blast, from the ground. :-) Can't wait to hear about your next jump.

Sue Haynes said...

I want to go...... You look like you had a blast!! Great birthday memories!!!

Krissy said...

That is awesome!!! Glad you got to do that!